- intake / 1st consult €20 (approx. 30 minutes)
As a one time offer to new patients I provide a free 30 minute consultation
- appointment adult €70 (approx. 60 minutes)
- short appointment €40 (approx. 30 minutes)
- appointment child (16 and under) €50
- House calls – add €20 to cost of treatment
Some insurances cover acupuncture. Check here for the list of involved insurances.
The initial appointment will take about 90 minutes. The session allows time for an intake and a review of all relevant health history. According to the diagnosis, I treat you and will make a treatment plan.
Acupuncture is a therapy, which means that frequency and consistency are important to achieve the necessary changes in your body, and bring about desired outcomes. Typically, the most effective treatment plans start out with visits scheduled close together. Then, as the body begins to assimilate the new message, treatments become less frequent. It’s important to keep in mind that although change happens gradually, results and relief can be felt instantly.